The Government has introduced a new approach to the way children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (S.E.N.D) and their families are supported. The changes came into place on 1st September 2014. Further information on:
- A Guide to the Education, Health and Care Assessment Process
- Information for parents and Professionals - Transfer of a Statement of SEN to an Education Health and Care Plan
- SEND Reforms - Information for School Leaders
- Transition Plan September 15 for the Transfer of Statements to an Education, Health and Care Plan
- A Guide for Parents and Carers to Changes to the Special Educational Needs System
is available in the documents within the Documents section.
This page was last updated on: 02/02/2017