Working parents of 3 and 4 year olds can apply NOW by clicking here
- For working families in England
- With 3 and 4-year-old children
- 30 hours of free childcare or early education for 38 weeks
- A total of 1,140 hours per year, that you can use flexibly with one or more
- Some providers will allow you to ‘stretch’ the hours over 52 weeks, using fewer hours per week
When can my child start?
Your child can start in their childcare place the term after they turn 3 years old and have received a valid 30 hours code, whichever is later. Term start dates are 1st September, 1stJanuary and 1st April.
To keep your 30 hours free childcare place you need to check your details are up to date every 3 months.
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 10/02/2020