Emergency escape
Skip to main content

EHC Plan Appeals - What can I do if I disagree with a decision?

In Bury we are committed to working with parents, carers and young people to try to resolve any disagreements as quickly and as informally as possible. The attached information sheet sets out how we will do this in Bury and how you can get further advice and support if we cannot reach a satisfactory agreement.

Please click the link in the 'Downloads' section for the full information on mediation and appeals.

Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.

This page was last updated on: 20/02/2019