You should stay calm and take simple steps such as washing your hands regularly.
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- throw away used tissues immediately
- wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 25/03/2020