Skip to main content

Parent/Carer Support

What services are you looking for?

Bury's local forum for Parent/Carer who have children with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities is BURY2GETHER

Sign up as a member at to:

  • Socialise with other Parent/Carers - Shape future Services in Bury - Be involved in the latest SEND Consultation
  • Find Activities and Services - Information share - Access Workshops - Volunteer for us
  • Or simply to enjoy the posts, and join in the chats on our Social Media.

Facebook Information Page:

Facebook ‘Group Chat’ (Parents/Carers only):

Bury's Special Educational Needs & Disability advice service is Bury SENDiass

SENDiass (Special Educational Needs Disability Information Advice Support Service) provides free confidential and impartial information, advice and support to disabled children and young people aged 0-25, and those have or may have special educational needs, and their parents.  If you are aged 16+ you are able to request support for yourself. 

Other useful information

If you would like to make a complaint about a council service please click here