Bury's local forum for Parent/Carer who have children with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities is BURY2GETHER.
Sign up as a member at www.BURY2GETHER.co.uk/membership to:
- Socialise with other Parent/Carers - Shape future Services in Bury - Be involved in the latest SEND Consultation
- Find Activities and Services - Information share - Access Workshops - Volunteer for us
- Or simply to enjoy the posts, and join in the chats on our Social Media.
Facebook Information Page: www.facebook.com/BURY2GETHER
Facebook ‘Group Chat’ (Parents/Carers only): www.facebook.com/groups/Bury2Gether
Bury's Special Educational Needs & Disability advice service is Bury SENDiass
SENDiass (Special Educational Needs Disability Information Advice Support Service) provides free confidential and impartial information, advice and support to disabled children and young people aged 0-25, and those have or may have special educational needs, and their parents. If you are aged 16+ you are able to request support for yourself.
Other useful information
- Healthwatch Bury - For signposting for health and social care services for Bury residents see
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a confidential service that provides help, advice and information for patients, families and carers.
If you would like to make a complaint about a council service please click here