Do Something Exciting This Summer! Wondering what's going on in your local area this summer? Safe4Summer has been designed to offer young people the opportunity to experience a whole host of fun and exciting activities in their local areas. Click the link below to see what is going on in your local area.
Below are a range of activities that you can get involved with this summer, Click on each title for more information...
LEGO CLUB @ Bury Library
- Lego Club @ Bury Library- Wednesday 25th July to Wednesday 29th August- 1.30pm-3.30pm. Suitable for children 5 and over. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Cost 50p per child.
STAY AND PLAY
- St John the Baptist Church, Bircle BL9 6UH -‘Stay & Play’ every Monday morning in the summer holidays, open to all children accompanied by a responsible adult. Free, refreshments included.
- Wednesday Nights from 6:30pm and Sundays from 10am. Both at Tottington High School, Laurel Street.
- £3.50 for Adults
- £2.50 for U16's
- No need to book... JUST TURN UP !!!
Bury’d Treasure is a pirate adventure game that’s perfect for families to have fun together in Bury this summer. Anyone can play, it won’t cost a single gold coin and even better, there’s loads of prizes to win!
- Go to Bury'd Treasure.org.uk (click on the title above)
- Choose a Bury'd Treasure hunt
- Download your map
- find all seven puzzle answers
- enter your answers online
- enter the prize draw!
- GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!
Is an inclusive cycling centre set in Clarence Park, open every Saturday 12.30pm-2.30pm, whereby attendees with or without disabilities can pay £3 to ride a selection of specially designed bikes for as long as the duration of the session. Extra information on the session can be found at www.wheelsforallbury.wixsite.com/buryw4a
- For ages 8-14
- 23rd July- 31st August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- free mid morning snack
- from £16 a Day when booking for the full week.
- Book online now www.bury.gov.uk/buryleisure
Tax free childcare is a national scheme set to replace childcare vouchers. Working parents can use their tax free child care account to pay for child crae throughout the year and by doing so save 20%.
‘Find out what help with childcare costs you could access at www.childcarechoices.gov.uk’
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Events Running Throughout Summer 2017
- Session Information
Events Running Throughout Summer 2017
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 27/07/2018