Bury'd Treasure 2019
Bury’d Treasure is a pirate adventure game that’s perfect for families to have fun together in Bury this summer. Anyone can play, it won’t cost a single gold coin and even better, there’s loads of prizes to win!
Loads of schools across Bury have signed the scroll to be part of Bury’d Treasure but don’t worry if yours hasn’t – you can still play along!
Use the link below to sign up today!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Castle Leisure Centre
- BL9 0EZ
The eight different parks can be seen below...
- Clarence Park, Bury
- Nuttall Park, Ramsbottom
- Close Park, Radcliffe
- Kirklees Trail, Tottington
- Prestwich Clough
- Phillips Park, Whitefield
- Burrs Country Park, Bury
- Outwood Trail, Radcliffe
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Bury'd Treasure starts on the 1st July 2019 and ends on the 1st September 2019
- Time of day
- Session Information
The Puzzles at each park will change every week
- Referral Details
Here’s how it all works...
- Each walk you go on will take you past seven simple puzzles (some are really easy to spot, but you’ll need to look harder to find the others)
- Once you find a puzzle, you need to work out the answer (this will be a letter or number)
- Once you’ve collected all seven answers, get your captain (parent or guardian) to key in the solution on this site
- But that’s not all! Every time you go exploring and enter your solution, you’ll go into our Bury’d Treasure prize draw for each trail you go on.
Don’t forget to tell your captain! Each solution has to be entered by sundown on the Sunday (that’s midnight to them) of each week.
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 10/06/2019