Carers Consultation 2018 Privacy Notice
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’s primary privacy notice at: www.bury.gov.uk
This notice provides additional privacy information for people responding to the Bury Carers Consultation and Engagement 2018.
We collect your personal information for the following purpose(s):
- To collate feedback from the Carers Consultation.
- To obtain equality information to enable us deliver services fairly and offer equality of opportunity and reaching all parts of our community. (NB: you do not have to answer the questions within this section).
- Follow up consultation where we have asked and you have consented to be contacted for further discussion sessions. . (NB: you may withdraw your consent at any time)
Categories of personal data
In order to carry out these purposes we collect and obtain:
- Personal Data such as names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers of respondents who have consented to be contacted for further discussions.
Lawful basis for processing
The lawful basis for processing your personal information is:
- Care Act 2014
- Children and Families Act 2014
- GDPR Article 6(a), 6(e) & 9(2)(a)
Your information is stored securely. We will not share personal data with any third party.
For this service:
- All the decisions we make about you involve human intervention
We will retain any personal data for up to six years from the date of the Carers Consultation. However you can request us to remove your details at any time if you so wish.
Rights of individuals
- exercising your rights
- contacting our Data Protection Officer
- making a complaint to us or
- making a complaint to the Information Commissioner email@example.com
is accessible in our guide to exercising your rights
If you require a hard copy of this Privacy Notice:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone us: 0161 253 5439
We may update or revise this Privacy Notice at any time so please refer to the version published on our website for the most up to date details www.bury.gov.uk
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Caroline Malvern
- Contact Position
- Carer Engagement Coordinator
- 0161 253 5439
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 27/11/2018