Adult Care Connect and Direct Hub
The Connect and Direct 'Hub' is the first point of contact for customers who need advice, signposting and an initial assessment or response from Adult Social Care Services.
This service brings together face to face, telephone and all web, e-mail and post enquiries to one place; Textile Hall, Manchester Road, Bury (next door to Bury Library and opposite Bury Job Centre).
At the 'Hub' you can speak to one of our fully trained Customer Advisors in person, over the phone or via written correspondence and we will be happy to help.
How can the 'Hub' help me?
When you contact the 'Hub' our Customer Advisors can help you by:
- Providing you with Information and Advice about Communities & Wellbeing.
- Provide information or refer you for a Universal Service e.g. Carelink, Community Meals.
- Connect and Direct you to services provided by the community and voluntary sector.
- Signpost you to our drop in sessions held in the 'Green Room'
- Complete an application for a disabled parking badge.
- Give you an 'initial assessment' which asks questions about your situation so we know how we can help you.
- Show you what equipment is available to help you in our fully equipped 'Assessment Room'. Please ring the number below to book an appointment for the showroom.
- Help you buy a RADAR key (used to gain easy access to disabled toilets)
Who to contact
Where to go
Connect and Direct
- BL9 0DG
Monday-Tuesday 9am-12pm 1pm-4pm
Wednesday 10am-12pm 1pm-4pm
Thursday-Friday 9am-12pm 1pm-4pm
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
Anyone can drop-in during opening hours. Face to Face contact of adult care services who offer infomation & advice.
- SEN Provision Type
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 02/02/2020
Reviews Rated 5 out of 5 (1 review)Sign in to write a review
Service with a smile
The staff were really helpful when I came to Connect and Direct. They also sell Radar Keys here :-)