Adult Care Connect and Direct Hub
ADULT CARE CONNECT AND DIRECT HUB CLOSURE
Our Adult Care Connect and Direct Hub will be temporarily closed to visitors from today (Tuesday, March 17) to protect our most vulnerable residents from Coronavirus (COVID-19).
This will have an impact on people who use the hub at Textile Hall, which is next to the library in Bury town centre, to get adult care advice and information, as well as people applying for Blue Badge parking permits.
We have put in place alternative arrangements while the Hub is closed. Please see below:
- If anyone would like advice or information from Adult Care Services you can still contact us Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, on 0161 253 5151 – please be aware lines will be very busy.
- You can also find information and advice online using the Bury Council website or the Bury Directory.
- The Blue Badge parking permit service will continue to accept applications, but please do not go to Textile Hall. Instead, call 0161 253 6855.
- If you have already made a telephone application, please go to this webpage which will take you to the online form, where you can upload your ID and photographs
- In order for this process to work, we will require all applicants to provide an email address.
- All Blue Badge parking permit face-to-face appointments with an occupational therapist will be cancelled from Wednesday, March 18.
- If you have already made an application and have been told you need to see the occupational therapist, do not visit Textile Hall, but instead upload your medical evidence via this webpage.
- Please call 0161 253 6855 for all other queries about Blue Badge parking permits.
We apologise for any inconvenience, but hope that customers understand why we have had to take this temporary measure.
Thank you for your patience.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Hub is temporarily closed at the moment
- BL9 0DG
- SEN Provision Type
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 19/03/2020
Reviews Rated 5 out of 5 (1 review)Sign in to write a review
Service with a smile
The staff were really helpful when I came to Connect and Direct. They also sell Radar Keys here :-)