Hello my name is Anna Biltek. I am an Ofsted registered Childminder in the Prestwich Area.
• To provide a homely environment for our children and their parents this includes going on a lot of trips and exploring our wider community,
• To make learning a fun and interesting experience for all children within our setting and to encourage them to reach their full potential and progress their learning,
• To provide children with happy, safe and stimulating environment to explore their interests where they can grow and have fun,
• To offer a wide range of opportunities to expand social skills and make friends for life,
• To create a place where your child feels safe secured and happy, like at home and wishes to come back again and again,
• To work in and build a partnership with parents in order to meet the individual needs of the children and to offer them inclusive care regardless of age, ability, gender or ethnic origin.
The house is child orientated with safety gates; plug covers etc. and meets OFSTED and Fire Services regulations. The garden is fully enclosed with a lockable gate and has been safety approved. In the garden there are: see-saw, slide, covered sand-pit, water tray, prams and pushchairs. The child-sized chairs and table are set out indoor and outdoor.
The activity room is arranged to provide easy access to a range of toys and play materials, dressing-up clothes and arts and crafts materials - these are well organized on low level so that children can play with them as they wish. We allow children to make choices and develop independence as they play. In the further part of the room there are comfortable sofas where children can relax, rest and chill out, enjoy the quiet time. There is also an option for children to sleep on the sleep mats in this part of the setting. Moreover we provide the PC unit for children to do the homework and use it for fun and developments purposes. We also make full use of a number of play areas that are close by.
We go to the shops and buy fresh vegetables for our lunch and encourage children to help to prepare them, emphasizing healthy eating and keeping our bodies in a good shape. We share meals together and try foods from different cultures. We celebrate birthdays and build children awareness about the world by organising festivals hold in different part of the globe.
Hygiene is promoted by encouraging children to wash hands after using the toilet and before touching food and meals time.
For details of schools I pick up/drop off from please scroll down to the other details section.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Anna Biltek
- Contact Position
- 07908 255578
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 7.00am until 6.00pm
- Please contact me for further details on availability and costs.
OfSTED Reference: EY480050
OfSTED Outcome: Good
- Related links
I pick up and drop off from Our Lady of Grace Primary School
I am an inclusive provider and support children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND), please contact me for further information
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 20/03/2019