Adoption Now is a Regional Adoption Agency (RAA) that brings together the local authority adoption services for six areas in the North West of England:
- Blackburn with Darwen
We also work in partnership with two voluntary adoption agencies, Caritas Care and Adoption Matters.
As a new Regional Adoption Agency we are building on the good reputation and excellent work already being done to provide high quality adoption services for children and adults.
Our core purpose is to deliver the following:
• High quality, child-centred, and efficient family finding service for children who have a plan for adoption.
• Robust, responsive and sensitive adopter approval service.
• A highly skilled and professional support services for adopters, adopted children, adopted adults and birth parents.
If you're thinking about adoption, come and talk to us!
We welcome enquiries from these areas, as well as Greater Manchester and surrounding areas. We will consider enquiries from within the North West and wider if you are looking to adopt harder to place children.
Who to contact
Where to go
- First Floor Howell Croft House
Howell Croft North
- BL1 1QY
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm - Adoption Information Evening 23rd May 5pm - 7pm
- Session Information
Bury Adoption Now Information Evening: Wednesday 23rd May from 5pm until 7pm. Drop in & speak to our specialist social workers (presentations at 5:30pm & repeated at 6:30pm). Please contact us on 01204 336096 if you would like to attend an information event
so we can take some basic details and provide you with venue information.
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 30/08/2018