*Central Access Point (CAP)
The Central Access Point is a single point of contact for all people to access Housing Related Support Services, which also includes Supported Accommodation.
Support scheme providers in Bury are:
- Creative Support- Provides a complex needs service. This is for service users who have mental health, offending and substance misuse problems.
- Praxis- Specialist Substance Misuse
- Adullam- Single Homeless and Young People/Teenage Parents (16-25)
- Calico Enterprise- Homeless Families and Gypsies and Travellers
- WHAG- Women who have fled or are fleeing domestic violence
- Turning Point - Supporting people with mental health issues, learning difficulties and substance users
- Housing Link - Provides temporary accommodation, advice and support. Supported accommodation and ancillary services for single homeless people aged 16 upwards.
- Great Places Housing Group - Provides self-contained accommodation and support for teenagers who are pregnant or who have young children.
- Banardo's - Supported, short-term support for homeless 16-21 year olds
- Irwell Valley - Supporting people with physical disabilities
- Making Space - Supporting people with mental health issues
- Richmond Fellowship – Supported housing for people with mental health issues
Referral forms are available to download on this page or from Housing Choices Reception at Bury Town Hall. Completed referrals can be posted, emailed, faxed or handed in to the Central Access Point.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Angela Murphy and Lorraine Blake
- 0161 253 5940
Where to go
- Town Hall
- BL9 0AF
- Age Ranges
- 16 - 65
- Referral Details
Anybody can make a referral for service users and also service users make self referral. This is done via a referral form to CAP, where it will be assessed and allocated if floating support is relevant to service users needs.
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 09/05/2019