KIDS - Making it Personal:2
KIDS have launched free information to support everyone affected by the new Special Educational Needs and Disability (S.E.N.D) reforms. There is a new suite of resources to support families and carers of disabled children and young people to help them navigate the reforms to Special Educational Needs and Disability provision. Please see the website where you will find the following further information:
- For providers: guidance on how to become personal budget ready
- For families: extended guidance on personal budgets and direct payments
- For commissioners of education, health and social care services: refreshed guidance
- Brand new case studies illustrating real life examples of how the reforms can work positively for all
- New eLearning suite has been developed to explain the changes in simple, easy to digest modules. Users can create a free account (please note that by creating an account, you are agreeing to complete a short survey on the effectiveness of the resources, this will be emailed to you by our external evaluators SQW)
You can also look at the Useful Documents below for more details.
Who to contact
Where to go
7-9 Elliot's Place
- N1 8HX
Our service/organisation is part of the Local Offer, please contact us for further information
- SEN Provision Type
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 12/06/2019