Bury Red Door - Caritas
Bury Red Door exists to give dignity and hope to people in crisis.
Specifically, Bury Red Door supports homeless and vulnerable individuals within the borough of Bury to help them to find both temporary and permanent accommodation, support clients in accessing external services and ensuring all benefits are applied for.
We are open on Tuesdays from 10am to 4pm and on Thursdays from 11am to 4pm.
We provide much needed help and support including:
- A friendly community room to socialise in, share a cup of tea, and warm bowl of soup
- Housing and Benefits advice, and general support and information
- A Computer Room with Job Advice and help getting on line - Thursdays 12 noon -3pm
- Help with rehousing
- Laundry and shower facilities
- An Emergency Food store
- A Clothes Store
- A Yard Project for growing fresh fruit and vegetables
- A Women’s Group
- Monthly Art sessions
- Signposting to other services
You can support Red Door by following us on social media.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Joseph's Church Presbytery
- BL9 6AB
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 21/05/2019