Seashell Trust - Stay & Play sessions
The Seashell Trust are running successful Stay and Play sessions for families of pre-school children with complex special needs.
These free sessions are for children aged between 6 and 36 months with:
- A significant visual impairment and/or central processing problems of vision and/or a moderate to profound hearing loss or a (probable) loss of auditory processing mechanisms with additional severe to profound learning disability
Including infants with:
- Additional complex physical/medical needs
- Progressive sensory impairments
- Behavioural difficulties associated with sensory impairments and developmental and communication delay
For more information please see attached leaflet and a short expression of interest form in the downloads section on this page.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SK8 6RQ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesdays 10am until 12pm
- Time of day
Our service/organisation is part of the Local Offer, please contact us for further information
- SEN Provision Type
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 17/07/2019