Age UK Bury: Coronavirus Update
Below is the updated information in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak for Age UK Bury:
- Age UK Bury Information and Advice - we will still respond to requests for information and advice. Please call us on 0161 763 9030, Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 3.00.
- The national Age UK Advice Line is 0800 678 1602 and this is open 8am to 7pm, every day of the year. They can pass messages to us so we can respond to you with local information.
- If anyone would just like to have a friendly natter, call Silverline anytime of the day on 0800 470 80 90.
- If you are under 70, and in good health, we need volunteers to help us to support others. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 763 9030.
- If you would like to join our email list, please send an email to email@example.com. Your information will not be passed onto any other party and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- We have set up a new Friends of Age UK Bury group, which will allow you to post news, positive comments and pictures of your pets. Please join and use it to cheer us all up. Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/137166284376233/
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 25/03/2020