The FootCare Service - footcare treatments in your own home
The Foot Care Service is a specialised family run service providing foot care treatments in the comfort of your own home or care setting. The Foot Care Service team have over 35 years’ experience within the social health and foot care sector and aim to provide all our services at a very high standard.
Few, if any companies sterilise their instruments and vacuum pack them in single use pouches, using an autoclave. The Foot Care Service do this for every client for each appointment, which prevents cross contamination.
Your clients/patients may already use a nail cutting service; however, we thought it would be beneficial to highlight what The Foot Care Service do differently. Our nail cutting service comprises of:
- Disinfecting the feet with Podiguard that is 100% safe.
- Podiguard eliminates: Fungal Infections, Bacterial Infections and MRSA.
- Nails are cut and filed using individual sterilised instruments, which have been autoclaved.
- Single use pouches for each individual client for every visit.
- Our staff are all trained by our Foot Health Practitioners Level 4.
- All staff have a current DBS.
- Medical Foot Treatments, Corns, Callus, in growing Toenails, Hard skin, Fungal nail infections; Verruca’s additional costs apply.
- Individuals and Large groups welcome.
All our staff is trained to cut nails and identify any problems. They are fully insured, carry photographic ID and wear a uniform. They use the correct PPE, record every appointment, give receipts, provide after care advice and leave an appointment card with the next 5-week visit date and time.
Additionally our Foot Health Practitioners are qualified and experienced to treat Corns, Callus, In growing toe nails, Hard skin, Fungal nail infections, Verruca’s, note additional costs apply.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Freephone from a landline 0800 978 8446 for a free no obligation consultation. All our office co-ordinators are friendly, experienced and can book you an appointment. Please feel free to have a look at our website www.thefootcareservice.co.uk
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Foot care Service
Covering Lancashire & Cheshire
- BB12 7NG
Foot Care Practitioners
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type First visit £25 then £14 once every 5 weeks Per session
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please call the freephone number 0800 978 8446
Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.
This page was last updated on: 27/06/2019