Emergency escape
Skip to main content

Kinship Carers-Website

Kinship Care is an arrangement where a child who cannot be cared for by their parent(s) goes to live with a relative or a family friend. We are unable to offer legal advice but we can offer you knowledge, experience and friendship as well as pointing you in the right direction regarding legal matters and other avenues of support for you and the children you care for.

Who to contact


Where to go

Website only

Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.

This page was last updated on: 12/06/2019


Sign in to write a review